Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. We pride ourdselves in taking excellent care of our patients in order to keep them pain free. This is best accomplished by regular preventative dental visits. However, we understand that unfortuanately dental emergencies do occur.
If a true emergency occurs (extreme pain, excessive bleeding, abnormal swelling) durning normal business hours, immediately call the office and we will do our best to schdule you as soon as possible for an exam and necessary treatment or referrals.
After hours emergencies are limited to “patients of record”. This means patients that have been treated in the office prior to the emergency and have current information on file. If you are a patient of record experiencing a true dental emergency call our Office Coordinator Michelle at 231-920-9433 to leave a message and she’ll return your call as soon as possible. Non patients of record will typically be seen at the next business day if they wish to call the office and schedule. All efforts will be made to schedule as soon as possible. The office is accepting new paitents!
Treatment after hours is limited to only basic treatment in order to relieve the patient from pain.
For all non emergency appointments please call the next business day we are open.
Emergency after hour visit fees may apply.